Are you interested in joining a Youth Board of Directors for a local non-profit organization?
Here’s a great opportunity!
The Mental Health Association in Tulsa is opening a young adult & college Board of Directors. Positions are available for all individuals ages 15-25 with an interest in representing the Association and what it stands for.
We are looking for:
- People with a passion!
- College and high school students who are either familiar with Youth Outreach Services, or have a desire to serve.
- Individuals with experience in blogging and web-site building or editing.
- Individuals interested in gaining connections with forms of media such as local newspapers/radio stations/etc.
- Vice President
- Teen Screen Representative
- Safe Team Representative
- OHTI Representative
- Media Director
- Public Relation (open to college students)
- Additional college or high school-age board seats
Submissions are due by February 28th, 2013
How to Submit:
EMAIL: Alex Aguilar firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX: 918.585.1263 – Attn: Youth Board Application
MAIL: Mental Health Association in Tulsa | 1870 S. Boulder Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74119